Victory Lodge 2593
Meet at The Gipsy Queen PH, 160 Whitworth Road, Gosport. PO12 3NW
Fridays at 8pm (ish)
Secretary – Bro David Foster KOM – email@example.com – 02392 529356
The Lodge was founded on the 28th May 1919 & the inaugral meeting held on the 27th June 1919 in the Gipsy Queen, which is still its home today. The founding fathers being Bro. W. Lyne. KOM. Bro. W.T. Bone.CP. Bro. S. Hutchins. CP. & Bro. W.W. Shepherd. CP. Since its inaugration in 1919, the Lodge has had three changes of venue, (first moved to the “Queen’s Hotel”, then to the “Victory Inn” from there to the “Junction Tavern”) but returned to its original home in 1994. where it resides to this day.